Wound Care Medical Supplies
Wound Care is a common part of post-surgery. It is part of successful healing, but that doesn’t mean that it is easy. It requires consistent attention and redressing to provide quick and efficient healing. Many steps can go into recovery -- Topical dressings moisturize and protect the wound, compression therapy and vacuum-assisted closures use different types of pressure to protect the wound, skin grafts help with shortened hospital stay but can be costly and painful to deal with. There are more ways than this to deal with wounds, and while the treatment of wounds has certainly advanced, dealing with these wounds can be hard if you don’t have the right type of wound care medical supplies.
Med on the Go understands how hard it can be to recover from a wound, and we can help you along your way. With the proper tools and dressings, recovering from a wound does not have to be hard. For hospital-grade wound care supplies that are also affordable, MedOnTheGo.com can provide complex solutions. We have been in the business for more than 17 years. Our goal is to help wound care patients become independent possible after they are released from the hospital.
Wound care and post-operative wound attention should not interrupt your life. Med on the Go offers all the top-ranked, quality dressings, topical ointments, swabs, and more to bring your body back to where it was before your wound.
Our full line of wound care medical supplies includes:
- Adhesive Pads and Adhesive Strips: designed to help keep your dressings securely fastened to the site of your wound
- Topical Applicators and Swabs: for upkeep and health maintenance of your wound
- Cellulose Dressings: designed to keep wounds moist for certain types of healing
- Hydrogels: which provides a moist healing environment for your wound
- Odor-Absorbent Dressings: designed for long-term care and comfortable living with wounds
- Tapes and Fasteners: for secure wound care treatment
- IV and Tracheostomy Dressings: easy-to-use and designed for post-operative environments
- Unna Boots: designed to ease skin irritation for large wound bandages
- Wound Cleansers and Debriders: for continued cleaning and upkeep of wounds
- Kits and Trays: for comprehensive supply upkeep, storage, and organization
- Specialty Dressings: we work with you to ensure that all your wound care needs are being met
MedOnTheGo.com is based out of Alpharetta, Georgia. We are an online medical appliance, supply, and care products provider. Our background is within the medical supplies industry, and we believe that carries over to what we do.
Wound care medical supplies are often custom, as the nature of wounds varies from case to case. Regardless of your wound needs, you can rest assured that Med on the Go offers the highest quality goods that are customized to provide individual comfort.
Wound care can be daunting, but with the right supplies, it doesn’t have to be. Med on the Go provides a diverse set of products and brands with your needs in mind. Our goal is to provide you hospital quality dressings, ointments, and tools at a fraction of the cost.
For any questions or comments, contact Sunny Sachdeva by phone at 1.800.430.2426 or by email at [email protected] Our Office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9.00 AM to 7.30 PM. We do observe Holidays but try our best to return all calls and inquiries as soon as we can. We hope to continue serving you, We’re here for you!